We have an fantastic opportunity for a Team Leader to support the management team in the day to day oversight of a single occupancy Community Supported Living Service in Market Harborough, Leicestershire.
As a Team Leader you will be responsible for a team providing 1:1 support to an individual with additional needs (intellectual and physical disability) to the highest standard.
We recognise that to work in a care and support setting the individual is most important in ensuring that a good service is provided. Therefore, we would like to hear from people who have the following values:
· Provide support with dignity and respect
· Be able to work collaboratively
· Be committed to delivering quality care and support
· Are happy to continue to learn and reflect in an effort to always improving the support being provided.
You will have experience of leading teams in a social care or similar environment, the key components of the role;
· To devise and complete rotas in advance ensuring staff and service users hours are met.
· To be a role model within your team by working to the highest standards. To coach and mentor your team to achieve the daily, weekly, monthly and annual objectives for the individuals you support.
· To proactively address any potential conflict within the team and to remain professional at all times.
· To devise, complete and review care plans and all other documents that relate to a service users care and support. To ensure that any risks associated with a service are captured within risk assessments and are regularly reviewed and updated.
· To perform an analysis on service user documentation at regular intervals ensuring that findings are fed back to the team e.g. ABC, Incident/Accident Forms..
· To ensure that your team are working in a safe environment and in line with current Health and Safety legislation
· To participate in an on-call rota
We have a variety of shift patterns available. Shift examples include;
07:00 – 14:30
14:30 – 22:30
Sleep-in duty 22:00 – 07:00
As part of the Enable team, you will receive:
· Holiday pay
· Opportunity to subscribe to the Wider Wallet Scheme offering money off and discounts at a range of shops
· Ongoing training and development
· Support from an experienced management team
· On-going training and career development opportunities
We are a ‘Disability Confident’ Employer.
Salary: £21,450 per year. Sleep-in duty £50 per session
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £21,450.00 per year