Whether working for a local authority, NHS trust, or other public sector organisation it’s part of your role to ensure the individuals you support get the care that they need.
We understand the complexities of what you’re trying to achieve and the problems you’re looking to address whether that’s:
- Sourcing a trusted partner organisation to supply supported living care
- Signposting reliable, high quality, local supported living care providers
- Finding a local care service provider to work with collaboratively on a regular basis
- Needing a simple referral process to help with ever-growing caseloads
And it’s important for those you refer to:
- Be happy with the recommended care provider and the service they are receiving
- Have a supported living package that is within budget
- Develop, grow and live as independently as is possible
We can help you achieve the best standard of care for your clients by:
- Offering supported living assistance for a whole range of conditions whether that is a learning disability, autism, mental health, dementia, or a physical disability
- Drawing on our experience and expertise in developing successful partnership models for directly commissioned work in and around Leicestershire
- Using our pool of local Leicestershire qualified staff providing care that specifically matches your clients’ individual needs
- Utilising innovative software and assistive technology allowing our team to spend more time with those we support.